Friday, October 2, 2009

Cakes!

Here are a few of the cakes I have done recently. The two smaller ones were birthday cakes. I call them mini fondant cakes. The other one has my husbands companies logo on it. I was just messing around with some homemade fondant and decided to attempt to mimic the logo. I just made my sister-in-laws birthday cake so I will put that pic up soon. I also am doing a baby shower cake this month and my nieces baptism cake. Its alot of fun and everytime I do a cake I learn something new!

5 comments:

Camille Elise said...

I'm lovin the cakes!!! Does this mean by the time I get married that you will be able to do mine? :)

colleenroselle said...

these are amazing!!:)

Josh and Elisha said...

I think your cakes are so adoreable! I wish i was crafty like that

heidi said...

Kelsey-
How did you learn to make cakes? I have been wanting to do learn forever now. Anyways, did you teach yourself or did yout take a class at Michaels or something like that? Let me know. Those cakes are very nice by the way.

rial & lisa solomon said...

hey kelsey, do you think you could teach me how to work fondant? i've got a box of it, but I'm not really sure how to use it.