Friday, October 2, 2009

Update




So I bet you all think I only get on my blog to change the background a million times. We are way over due for an update sorry friends (that is if we still have any loyal followers!) I dont even know where to start...Our summer was really fun. I decided not to take a summer class which was really nice. We went camping with Jeffs family over the fourth. We went up to Heber. It was alot of fun I have never seen fireworks like those! And believe me when I tell you we were literally right under all the action! The weather was good, we even got rain whiched helped cool things down. We went hiking and found a some sort of snake and let me ask you this ladies...why is it that everytime boys fins a deadly dangerous creature they want to play with it??!! Makes no sense to me! We did the usual Beaty tradition and went shooting. That little guy is our nephew. He was so funny to watch, he would get so excited about the guns. He would point to the guns and say "pow, pow." Grandpa Beaty helped him shoot and he loved it. Here are some of my favorite pics.

No comments: