Friday, October 2, 2009

Colorado!

Well we got to go to Colorado again!! It was yet again so much fun. All we do is play, quad, go to the mountains/cabin, play four wheeler tag, go to the alligator farm (yes there is an alligator farm in little Manassa, Colorado) weird I know, go to the sand dunes...well ya get the point we just try and do everthing while we are there. This year was know different. We go up around the 24th of July. There is a celebration, remembering when the pioneers came over. It is two packed days of fun events, a parade, carnival, rodoe, demolition derby, 5K run. It always feels like there is too much to do and never enough time! Jeff, my sister Jessica and her husband Jeff (we really like Jeffs in my family) totally did the 5K run this year. My Jeff totally did not have any training for it, I know its only like three miles but I didnt do it because I thought I would die because of the alttitude difference and I had been running in AZ daily. Did that stop Jeff?! NOPE. He did really good actually, he finished second and came home with a trophy! Maybe next year I will work up the courage to do it. Anyway thx Grandma Sowards and Uncle Kim for letting us invade your house yet again. We look forward to it every year!







Playing in the mountains!




My dad trying to be 16 again



Alligator Farm








1 comment:

Arizona Girl said...

Jealous- it has been so long since I've been up to Colorado, I miss it, and I don't see a trip there any time in my future.