Monday, November 2, 2009

Mountain Biking @ Moab Utah

We recently went on a quick road trip to meet friends in Moab Utah, AKA – The Mountain Biking Mecca!  I (Jeff) loved almost every minute of it.  The few minutes I didn’t like was taking Kelsey back to the car.  Its quite a bit more than she could handle.  Another girl broke her foot right at the beginning so its not for beginners or anyone who isnt 100% confident.  My friend Thomas Gardner came with us because it always more fun with multiple people.  I had a nice spill at the beginning but it isn’t fun unless you bring something back with you.  I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

1 comment:

bikingzionutah said...

Utah mountain biking offers some of the best rides anywhere. In fact, there are those who say that Utah is quickly becoming the mountain biking 'capital of the world', with a number of world famous trails.

Mountain Biking in Utah