Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby Bassinet



No baby yet...13 days till my due date! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Honest! I am totally ready to not feel fat and uncomfortable. Anyway so I totally made this bassinet, well the liner. I saw one similar at a baby store and it was love at first sight but it cost like $400 dollars. Yikes! So I decided I would just have to make it. I think it turned out really CUTE! I figure that Piper will sleep in our room for the first little bit so she totally needed a princess bassinet. I love it. Oh and another clever thing that I did was used my slip from my wedding dress underneath to make it full. Anyway, hopefully the next post will include pictures of baby Piper!

3 comments:

Camille Elise said...

Cool! Used your slip from your wedd dress. Very unique and resourceful! :) BAby PIPER---please come soon. -love your auntie camille

colleenroselle said...

that is soooo cute.

The Rogers said...

So cute Kelsey! I really hope this baby comes soon! :)