Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hurricane!

So here is a nice getaway from all the house stuff which has been dragging on for a long time.  I had been wanting to go on this mountain biking trip for about a month when my uncle told me about it.  Last minute, and I mean extremely last minute, Kelsey decided she wanted to go.  One of the girls in the group meeting us there said she could use her bike.  So we had bikes all set and we were on our way to St George.  When we got there we spent the night at a cheap hotel for St George.  Got up the next morning, took pictures of the temple and headed off for Hurricane.  The MTB trail we went to is called Gooseberry Mesa.  For those of you who know Mountain biking, this trail is real similiar to Slickrock @ Moab.  Its on a plateau real close to Hurricane, UT.  Kelsey did pretty good for only MTB a few times.  I think it was a bit too technical for her.  Overall, it was a great trip.  Hopefully I’ll be able to do that trail again in the future.  Oh yea, I gave Kelsey a taste of Vegas since that was on the way to St George.  She wants to go there again for my birthday.

3 comments:

Erica Wiezbowski said...

hey kelsey!! it's erica,...brandon's friend from highschool! i just found your blog. you two look so cute together! congratulations on your first two years together!
here's my family.... www.wizfamily.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Fun!

Twisted Sweeties said...

I found your blog from Steven and Molly's. And next time you go to St. George, talk to my dad. He has a vacation house there, and it is a nice place to stay, especially when it is free. Congrats on the house. Our blog in case you're interested is mnsharpfamily.blogspot.com
Maggie