Monday, January 10, 2011

Dirty or Clean

So this morning Jeff was having a conversation with Piper. We still can't tell what color her hair is going to be...I (Kelsey) and I think EVERYONE else is hoping it will be RED! So this conversation went as follows,

Jeff(talking to Piper): Are you going to be a dirty or clean redhead?
Me: What are you talking about?
Piper: Just looked cute
Jeff: You know freckles or not, you are a dirty redhead because you have freckles.
Me: (Laughing) I have never heard it put like that!

Jeff has been known to saying some really random funny things. Anyway I thought it was funny enough to share. Is that how everyone else describes redheads with freckles? DIRTY? : )

2 comments:

JeberandMegan said...

Never heard that before. Where are some pics?! Oh, and I got my shoes from my mom who got them from Overstock more than 3 years ago. They are the shoes I wore at our wedding

Candice said...

LOL. Jeffrey. *shakes head*

Never heard that one before.